I do love goats they are so fun and the babys eat your hair and the big and little goats eat your boots and cloths! silly little goats. Im having a great time!!!!
Great job with blog. I can't believe how much fun you all are having, even in the HEAT! It is terribly hot.
Sounds like many exciting opportunities going on with the Fun At The Farm program.
I would certainly enjoy doing the things you are all doing.
Thanks to Ashley and the Stumbos for offering this opportunity to each of you. You will never forget this experience.
I definitely enjoyed the video of 'Miss Ashley'. She is great, not so sure about her singing ability, No, just kidding. She is a super 4-H agent and person. We all love her.
Don't you just love the goats!!
ReplyDeleteI know you are having a great time on the farm!
I do love goats they are so fun and the babys eat your hair and the big and little goats eat your boots and cloths! silly little goats. Im having a great time!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job with blog. I can't believe how much fun you all are having, even in the HEAT! It is terribly hot.
ReplyDeleteSounds like many exciting opportunities going on with the Fun At The Farm program.
I would certainly enjoy doing the things you are all doing.
Thanks to Ashley and the Stumbos for offering this opportunity to each of you. You will never forget this experience.
I definitely enjoyed the video of 'Miss Ashley'. She is great, not so sure about her singing ability, No, just kidding. She is a super 4-H agent and person. We all love her.
Thanks for sharing your blog. Great job!
Thanks!! I really like Ashley she is fun!!! thanks for commenting.
ReplyDelete